Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week 34 - Blessed

Week 34 {April 3 - April 9}
Size of a Butternut Squash, 17.2-18.7", 4.2-5.8 lbs
"By week 34, she's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them."

Well, OF COURSE, I'm singing to this child! And no, they're not all just simple songs. There are two things our sweet girl seems to love...drinking cold water and singing praise music. May that never change!

In week 34 some precious ladies from choir threw a shower for us with our newest friends from choir. Blair's amazing grandparents drove in just for the shower...it meant so much to us. We are BLESSED!

Sweet hostesses & friends - Melanie, Venessa & Deborah
Darling decorations at the shower
Holy moly that cake was delicious!! So glad your daddy joined us for the celebration. :)
It's a girl!!! Meeting baby Zoey Greig - the newest addition to "The Crew" 
Now that we have been thoroughly showered, we gathered our gift cards and did a little shopping. WE HAVE OUR TRAVEL SYSTEM NOW!!! :)

My FAVORITE baby item...the stroller & carseat. (Refer to Week 27 for the importance of this decision & purchase)
BOB Motion = true love
34 weeks, whoa!!
We went back to the doctor and heard your sweet heartbeat again...142 BPM. Once again, Dr. C said everything is measuring just fine! I begged her to let me see you again, but I don't always get my way. ;) Mommy's up 20 lbs now and your daddy has become the most patient man in the world. I wish I could adequately express what a blessing he is! WE LOVE YOU DB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment