Thursday, April 17, 2014

Weeks 32 & 33 - Sewing & Bryan Shower

Sorry I get so far behind. We've been so busy celebrating baby Blair's upcoming arrival, buying last minute necessities, celebrating the birth of friends' babies, preparing for TWO musicals, and just trying to make room for this little Princess in our home! Not to mention I have taken on all sorts of projects for the nursery. Oh, and don't you dare utter some variation of the statement "She won't even sleep in it for [insert any amount of time here], you don't have to finish before she's born" to me!!! Have you met me?? Yes, it has to be done.

Anyways...here are the high points (or the things I don't want to forget) from weeks 32 & 33. I am hoping to get 34 & 35 up tonight, because I'm actually 36 weeks now!!!!

Week 32 {March 20-26}
Blair - Size of a squash, 15.2-16.7", 2.5-3.8lb, should be turned head-down now, wiggling around like crazy - all.the.time.
Me - Still overly emotional about everything, +17 lbs, currently obsessed with my little girl's movements and my husband's servant heart!
Our Life - This particular weekend, Patilyn brought her sewing machine & Aunt Kiki on Saturday to help me work on the bedding. We made some major progress and I am loooooving it!! Then us girls went to meet up with Pappa in Katy to watch Aunt Layne in her first ever ride as a Catalena Cowgirl. So much fun!!!

Watching the Catalena Cowgirls after our day of sewing.
Our favorite CC on her first official ride!
Me & baby sis...I can't believe she's grown up and chasing her dreams already!
Our official 32 week photo

Week 33 {March 27-April 2}
Blair - Size of a durian fruit (a what??), 17.2-18.7", 4.2-5.8lb, opens her eyes, started coordinating breathing, sucking, & swallowing, bones are hardening
Me - Realized that I have a full blown outtie now, ha!! I think this has happened over the last 3ish weeks?
Our Life - I finished sewing your beautiful bedding and I LOVE it! Daddy went on a big golf trip & we went to Bryan for the most amazing shower put on by some people who have loved you (& your parents) for a very long time! We got to see lots of family and friends, including my most favorite little nieces! :) We were so blown away by everything - it was perfect! Sorry, I'm still working on finding that darn camera cord.

Sneak peek!! 
...more sneak peekin'!!
Beautiful and tasty strawberry cake made by Ciana for the Bryan Shower. 
I had the cutest little helpers for opening gifts. Not sure Avaree nor Emma loved taking turns though. :-P
My Uncle Larry took us out for dinner and Spoons after the shower. I! LOVE! SPOONS!
Official 33 week photo...with a little Versa tan!! :)
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment